- Reduces pain and swelling
- Relieves stress and aids in
- Relieves muscle tension and
- Promote faster healing of
strained muscles and sprained ligaments; reduces pain and swelling;
reduces formation of excessive scar tissue
- Increase joint flexibility and
range of motion
- Promotes deeper and easier
- Improves circulation
- Reduces blood pressure
- Relieves tension related
- Improves posture
- Strengthens the immune system
- Releases endorphins, the body's
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions
and scar tissue
Therapeutic Massage is one of the best compliments to Chiropractic care. Because muscles are attached to bones and joints, it is very important for them to be relaxed and stretched to aid in adjustments to the skeletal system.
For your first appointment, please
arrive ten minutes early to fill out a short intake form. We try to be as flexible and accommodating
in scheduling as possible and understand that “life happens,” – if you are
needing to cancel or reschedule, please give the courtesy of a 24 hour notice
so that another massage can be scheduled in your place.
Gift certificates are available for special occasions, and have no expiration date.